Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 8, 2008

Week 3

Tonight at 10:53 pm Greysen will be 3 weeks old, I can't believe how fast time goes by and I'm trying to capture every minute of it.  We have settled into life at home, last week was my first to be alone with Greysen, I didn't get much done around the house, but I'm enjoying every minute of being with him.

His little personality is coming out.


Guy thought he was being funny by putting his hat on like this.
When he gets mad, he makes sure we know it!
Our little burrito.



We have had to "air" out, to try to get rid of his diaper rash.
Nice and clean!


6 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my!!! He's such a beautiful baby, but I know I don't have to tell you that! You're doing so awesome to be posting all those pictures too! I hope that things are going well in these early weeks and your savoring even the tired moments... they go by really fast! Congrats again on your little man!

dw hicks said...

Look at those lips!!! SO adorable.

Anonymous said...

Aw my sweet nephew :) I can't wait to see him this weekend.

Bicky said...

aww!!! wow! my favorite ones are the 'baby burrito' and the one where you are holding him and his eyes are open. i also like the hat one. oh, i like all of them! I can't help it!

i think his little face looks like guy. I think it's the eyes...? do you think so? but he has your coloring.

thanks so much for sharing the pictures!

The Houston's said...

He is just precious! I am glad ya'll are doing well!!!

Witt's Family said...

he is absolutely adorable! those pictures are wonderful. i felt like i could practically squeeze those sweet cheeks.