Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

16 Weeks

This was the baby at six weeks, and here it is at 16 weeks.
The top one is facing this way the bottom one has his/her back to us.  They aren't exactly clear but you get the picture.

We had our 16 week appointment today, everything is looking good.  The baby refused to uncross his or her legs so the doctor wasn't able to tell what the sex may be.  He tried pushing on it to try to get it to move around but no luck.  I will have my 20 week ultrasound in 4 weeks, so hopefully the baby will cooperate.  My blood pressure was a little high so I go back in two weeks check to have that checked out, it's usually a little higher when I'm at the doctor's office.  I probably need to take it a bit easy.  

I am a bit surprised that I have had three ultrasounds in the last 16 weeks.  Although it has been fun to watch the baby grow and change.  We are still amazed that everything is going well.  Other than having a hard time sleeping a some stretching pains I feel really good.  


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean his/her...we know what he will be

Mara said...

Aw, Guy is the consumate dreamer :) But, with his gut feeling and me buying a blue outfit for Baby Mays, the baby's fate may be sealed. I love the new pictures! Can't wait to see some pictures of you growing! And yes dear, you do need to take it easy! You are crazy busy.

Have I mentioned how excited I am? :) This is the most awesome blessing to our family and I am so grateful that overall you are doing so well. I pray for you every day...I love you!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to be uncle Arall!!! don't worry your kid will be in good hands, just keep them away from golf carts for awhile!

dw hicks said...

SOOO happy things are going good! I can't wait to see you in a week!

Brooke said...

Fun! How cool that you have so many sonograms! I had 2. I was told to drink a Dr. Pepper and eat a Snickers bar 30 minutes before going to the appt so that the baby is eager to move around. Just be sure you aren't doing your sugar test that day! The sonographer said she would work on me any day because Audrey was so cooperative. It was also the only time I drank a coke, so I enjoyed it! I hope you sleep better soon!

Tiger and DeAndria said...

Good ultrasound pictures, I'm so jealous!!!! Maybe I can squeeze one more in before the baby's born. You need to take it easy, because high blood pressure is not a fun thing. Hopefully the yoga will help.