Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 13, 2008

It's been awhile...

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'm still new at this whole thing.  We currently don't have a camera since my husband stepped on ours!  I promise I will post some "belly" pictures soon.  I have my next doctor's appointment on Monday and I'm sure there will be more to share then.

I am taking 12 hours of grad classes and teaching summer school for the month of June, so I will be a bit busy until July at least.  I am feeling fine and trying to adjust to my clothes getting tighter but not quite ready for maternity wear.  We continue to be thankful and blessed that everything seems to be going well this time around.  

5 comments:

Bicky said...

hey! it's great to hear from you - glad you are feeling well! Sounds like you're in the "unbotton the top button" phase - maternity clothes don't fit yet, but regular clothes don't either. how frustrating! i can't wait to see how you look - i know you are beautiful as always! we would LOVE for you to come to CBH - if we had thought of it this year, we would have recruited you and guy to be teachers with us! They were needing teachers this year. Wouldn't that be amazing? Keep 2nd session in mind for next year! Of course, you'll have a little one, but hey, that just adds to the fun! Good luck with your summer classes. Love and miss you...

Brooke said...

Yay for not feeling sick! Ugh, maternity clothes! At least they are a ton cuter than they used to be. I was lucky to borrow a bunch of clothes. Someone had these dress pants from the GAP that had a silky panel that went really high and they were the ONLY pants that stayed up. My students even asked why I got to sag and they couldn't! :) Good luck on Monday. We'll be praying for you!

The Houston's said...

Yay! I've been thinking about you. I want to see that belly!

Mara said...

Just talked to Guy and he said the dr. visit went well! He says he's 90% sure it's a boy. The cute little outfit I bought my darling niece/nephew is blue....is that a sign?????? :) Anywho, I love you and am so proud of y'all!

Tiger and DeAndria said...

Hope your appointment went well today. You can get through these 12 hours, because it will make your Fall and Spring load so much better. Especially with a little one on the way!!!! Hang in there, we are already halfway through June.